All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just had to give Josh a one day ban.

This will stay in place, and if on his return he continues his 'behaviour' that has caused this, a perm ban will be put in place.

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is not a joke, however I apologise as I am not willing to disclose the exact reasons for his ban.

I believe that this is the correct course of action and will be taking it up with other staff members as and when they appear

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, Josh is a Jnr mod. Which is why this is being taken seriously and why I didn't wait for other staff members to appear to make a decision.

Hopefully when he does return we will not have any more problems and return to a full strength AllCorsa Staff team (which is already understaffed!)

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, that is on hold at the moment, because I cant be bothered with it (sorry)

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes pretty much, however I have spotted Mark lurking around a little bit recently.

We may be rectifying that issue soon as well. Not been discussed at all though.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
josh has been banned, wow that was unexpected

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
no,

just that i didnt think that josh would get a banning.

·
Registered
143 Posts
oh my lord... its the internet. so someone has been banned. its happend and will happen again.. does it need a post of its own?

geeze things to talk about must be scarse round here.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Just seems a bit weird to me that Josh would get banned, i know i haven't been around much lately so am unaware of anything happening :(

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
oh my lord... its the internet. so someone has been banned. its happend and will happen again.. does it need a post of its own?

geeze things to talk about must be scarse round here.
:laugh:

didnt need a thread lol, agree mate.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts