All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The date for the next EA met has been set.
So we can have a chinwagg about Billing, greet some new members (hopefully!) and have some grub!

Date: 31st July 2011

Time:1pm.

The Pub: http://www.cherrytreepubnorwich.co.uk/

Whose interested??

1, NovalutionGSi & Lou Lou
2, Jaycee & Sarah
3, Tuffty
4, Paul & Jane
5, Pete (CCUK)
6, Richiie (CCUK)

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Meeting at a pub, with no overnight stay, and everyones driving :S

·
Registered
9,928 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Along with a big fine and a ban from driving!

its more of a social thing than to get pissed. Meet up with mates (or mates to be!) chat about anything, have some food get some pictures then bugger off home without getting stopped by the police!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi guy just though i would let you know that there is a Corsa C meet happening on the same day as your meet in Norwich at 3pm. All of you are more than welcome to come, seems abit pointless having 2 separate Corsa meets. Would be nice to see some new face and cars so hope to see you there. Check out the link for details:

LINK REMOVED

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
How does no grab you. Signing up just to post a link back to there. Try asking permission first.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
The problem is you've just signed up on here to get more members for your meets. We don't allow shameless plugs for other sites. If you want to arrange joint meets, speak with our organisers.

·
Registered
10 Posts
It benefits both meets so whats the problem? I think we'll both agree that meets are better when there are more people there. I understand where your coming from and that wasnt my intention to try and steal members from your meets. At the end of the day i was only trying to improve the community for people regardless of which forum which you belong. Didnt mean to come over as if i was trying to poach members and i didnt really think anyone would mind as i wouldnt care if another forum posted meets on our forum, will ask you next time though.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Thanks, that's all I ask is that you clear it with Mods before setting up meets. Especially as you're a new member on here.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Why don't your members sign up here, and join our meet ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
The other reason that i didnt think anyone would mind is because this meet has been posted on other sites which means that this meet isnt exclusivly an allcorsa meet.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
The other reason that i didnt think anyone would mind is because this meet has been posted on other sites which means that this meet isnt exclusivly an allcorsa meet.
But you didn't mention it was one big meet, you said corsa c is having one at the same time, so why not join them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Its not one big meet. Corsa c is having a meet at the same time as the allcorsa + corsasport meet. And im just trying to combine the meets as that seems the logical thing. Thats all i was trying to do pal, didnt want to cause any upsets.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Fair enough.

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts
the allcorsa + corsasport meet. .
i think not.

also corsa c is nothing compared to how that site was in its first years. such a shame really.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts