All Corsa Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts
well the first meets and the pvs i attended with them back in 2007 iirc were fantastic, darren and the mods made a decent effort and the site wasnt full of people who have no idea. still, things change.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Sorry richiie, but i think you will find it is not an allcorsa meet, it is a justopelvauxhall meet, i am the regional head for that club, i'm also a mod on vodc and have invited them, i had also been in talks with chris f on cs and invited them along. I then though it might be a nice idea to invite allcorsa along as well, if corsa c want to join us as well then come along to the location mentioned in the 1st post but bear in mind that it is not your meet, you will be there as guests of jov.

If your interested then put your name down here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sorry richiie, but i think you will find it is not an allcorsa meet, it is a justopelvauxhall meet, i am the regional head for that club, i'm also a mod on vodc and have invited them, i had also been in talks with chris f on cs and invited them along. I then though it might be a nice idea to invite allcorsa along as well, if corsa c want to join us as well then come along to the location mentioned in the 1st post but bear in mind that it is not your meet, you will be there as guests of jov.

If your interested then put your name down here.
Sorry didnt realise what JOV stood for. Thanks for clearing that up. Out of interest what is CS? Ok i will pass on the invite to the rest of Corsa C.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Corsa Sport. I'm guessing you're new to all this?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Corsa Sport. I'm guessing you're new to all this?
Urm kind of. Been on Corsa C since 2009 but havent joined any other forums. Didnt really know of any tbh and was happy enough just looking round the one.

Which is actually why i posted on here. Didnt know there was other corsa meets in the area. Hence why i was so eager to join the two.

Guess i got a bit carried away in my naivety

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Well there you are richiie, need to have a look around on a few other sites bud. I've been in to cars since i past my test back in 2000 and been a member of a car club since then when i had my 1st nova. I've been part of criuse forums aswell. The likes of the Original PNG (performance nova group) which also included the PCG and PAG ( performance corsa and astra groups) had been holding meetings for corsas etc well before vauxhall thought about the C! Granted the meets in the ea region dried upba while back but this is why i'm pushing on with getting a regular meet once a month for everyone to come along and talk inter clubs, inter marques as well ( tuffty used to have an evo7 that he would bring while his mk1 astra was being built). Even if you pop along, before going to your corsa c meet at least you could tell them what they have missed out on!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
There is a bit of competition between us and them but nothing serious. We both strive to be the best corsa website, which inevitably sometimes causes conflict, but only in the guise of keyboard warriors.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
It originally started when I mentioned setting this site up, and I was shot down in flames and told it wouldn't work as several other sites had already tried. We've now grown to be a good bit of competition for them, and we even rank higher than them in Google searches from last time I checked.
We were also labelled by them as young clueless chavs. The irony eh!

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts
jesus pcg and pag.. thats old hahaha! shame about the pcg, would be perfect nowadays.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
What happened to them?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
it just died a death Lee,

I used to be joint Regional head in the EA for PNG. Most of the Old school PNG/PCG/PAG guys are on JOV now.

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts
i'd consider restarting the pcg.....

21 - 40 of 41 Posts