All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right then folks!... July meet will be as follows.

Tuesday 13th July

7:30pm

Harvester Restaurant/Pub
Trentham Lakes North
Tony Waddington Place
Stoke On Trent
ST4 4TL

We had a decent turn-out last time so lets see if we can get a few more this time ey :thumbs_up:.
Martin is in charge of things from the NW and ill try and help anyone from WM so just drop me a message if you have any questions!. :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Maybe, just maybe I can make this, no more exams :)

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
Theres alway next month, i heared on the interweb somewhere that next months meet is of epic proportions aswell.

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
kitson! weve been flirting with the august meet for months, i believe vxronline are now involved, or someone like that.

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
Well we will have to confirm it all with martin,it may just be speculation at this point.

·
Registered
444 Posts
i know yh it is a big trek from coventry, next time you guys do a meet can you try and bring it to coventry or nearer to coventry because i realy want to come to a vauxhall meet

Should be able to make it, tis a bit of a trek from Coventry but ill try my best :)

·
Registered
357 Posts
I will have to pull out of this meet sorry. Changed the spark plugs today and the pistons are caked in carbon, seems like it may have had serious problems when owned previously. So i dare not take it anywhere long distance till i strip it down and clean it all out. Could still do a local one and it should have it rebuilt by the middle of august.

sorry guys :(

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
Sooo... how many people are coming to this meet then? 3 people still? haha

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
im still up for it with the 3 of us ...

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
well we could do it in chester, but then kitsons got to travel further.

I blame ellie!!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts