All Corsa Forum banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
Alright yeah sorted, try and get other people involved but if no luck we could just meet somewhere abit nearer, but unfair on kitson though i suppose.

·
Premium Member
1,650 Posts
blame me!!!! hows it my fault theres only us 4 that are dedicated! have the august meet beginning of sept pleeeease :(

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
blame me!!!! hows it my fault theres only us 4 that are dedicated! have the august meet beginning of sept pleeeease :(
Its your fault because, if you wernt off vivaing la france then there would be at least 4 of us at the meet.

Wow my ears should have been burning lol! Hmm, i dont mind.
Grr wish there were more active people, maybe bring the wales meet forward a little?
We might aswell leave the august meet in august, so theres more time to lure people in, plus i want it in august as thats when i have weekends off work.

I'm on a 12-8 shift. So this meet is a no go for me...
Were usually still at the meet at gone 11. pop down if you can. :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
why don't u arrange a meet where everyone of us can come too they we wouldnt have three or four people turning up.. whats wrong with a sunday.. ok ok i know its day of rest and all that god bless jesus b****cks :rolleyes: or is it that myself and everyone else has a hangover :palm: haha

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
why don't u arrange a meet where everyone of us can come too they we wouldnt have three or four people turning up.. whats wrong with a sunday.. ok ok i know its day of rest and all that god bless jesus b****cks :rolleyes: or is it that myself and everyone else has a hangover :palm: haha
When we first arranged the meets tuesday was collectively best for the people that were coming, so it just kinda stayed as that.

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
I think the next meet (august) is at a weekend though, so hopefully alot more can make it to that.

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
can you guys see if you can get one going down in coventry one day please. as coventry is the city of the vehicle industry and there is never any meets in cov no more? please?
Are there any other members in coventry that would be interested? We would be then travelling out of our way, all the way to you, we may consider doing one inbetween if you can get more interest from your way, otherwise, theres no point. You need to be prepared to travel if you want to attend a meet.

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Its your fault because, if you wernt off vivaing la france then there would be at least 4 of us at the meet.

We might aswell leave the august meet in august, so theres more time to lure people in, plus i want it in august as thats when i have weekends off work.

Were usually still at the meet at gone 11. pop down if you can. :D
It take me ages to get there and I'd be in my work clothes lol

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
Well im still up for meeting, there was only 3 at the firstmeet martin arranged, are we keeping it at the same location?

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
yeah pub sounds good, just the one pint mind. sooo martin whats your synopsis of the situation?

....... *awaits reply from martin*

21 - 40 of 55 Posts