All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Havn't been to a corsa meet yet, and seeing as how you are all a bunch of lowlife scum i would love to come and take the piss out of you.... jokes.

Would be good to put some faces to some names as apose to imagining how stupid you look :)

So yeah, anyone fancy it? weather seems to be pretty decent at the moment so should be good for some pics etc. I'm keen if somebody wants to sort it out.

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
ahh not far then
dont think too many people are from round here
kitson i thinks from kiddy
how old are you might no you somehow lol

·
Registered
120 Posts
Same, i'd be up for it, depends on the date though, cause only get monday, tues, wednesdays free now

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Right, its now after PVS. I think were having a joint meet with NW again about this time next month probably.
Ill keep you all posted. This will probably be around Stoke again but if some of you wanted a more local meet in the week then im up for sorting that out.
I have noticed a number of people round Kiddy/Stourbridge so something around that area would be cool?

·
Registered
444 Posts
can anyone thats got a corsa b add me on facebook please
names is Matthew Edwards
profile pic is either my car black corsa b or a pic of me standing ona hill with the sunset in the background

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Right, any more news? I'm up for a little meet this weekend if anyone is up for it? Even if it's about 3 or 4 of us it will still be a laugh. If anyones up for it give me a shout. Or next weekend as it is short notice ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts