All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Right, after further discussion in the other thread i think there is enough interest to start sorting a date for a midlands meet.

Now Tanktop was very keen in sorting something out so pretty sure he may want to be organising this but at least this gets the ball rolling a bit quicker.

I'm looking to work out a loaction based on where people that said they were interested in the last thread were from

As for a date i think either Monday 27th or Tuesday 28th as it gives people a couple of weeks notice (from what i gathered a few people also work weekends)

So who can make one of the above dates ?? most names to a date wins

Go Go GO!

Right locations of people that were interested in coming

Stoke area looks favourable as does Birmingham, so likely locations will be Festival Park (Stoke) and Star City/The fort (Birmingham) based on previous meets

·
Registered
444 Posts
id be interested in coming to a meet because ive never been to an allcorsa meet and never met any of you lot, missed out at pvs :( and date wise id say tuesday as monday is the first day back at work after the weekend lol.

·
Premium Member
1,650 Posts
If you made it a bit further north (but not too far out your way ofc) I'd say some the NW lot would be interested too

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Hi mate didn't realise you had gone into so much depth looking good, haven't had time to sort a pin pointed map out for the areas in which we live was going to be next task lol.

I do understand that some people want to stay close to there areas E:g Derby, Stoke etc I don't want to let anyone down by making the distance too far for them so I have no problems meeting the small groups in there locals town's or cities and I will also like to attend some further away meets too.

As I have never met any of you yet and would like the opportunity to meet you. Stoke, Stafford and Derby and maybe other areas are all in and around a 20 - 40 mile radius so I will do my best to attend over a few nights weekends or weeks a nice mix of the areas you suggest.

Thanks

Ivan

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Its going to be impossible to include everyone in one meet if none of us are prepared to travel.
If we get a list together of everyone who is interested then make a central point we can do it fair.
I'll load everyone up in mine lol :p

Agreed Mate I'll add a note in mine of a radius of what people are willing to travel to get a better idea of distance and locations, if that's ok with everyone here?

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi mate didn't realise you had gone into so much depth looking good, haven't had time to sort a pin pointed map out for the areas in which we live was going to be next task lol.

I do understand that some people want to stay close to there areas E:g Derby, Stoke etc I don't want to let anyone down by making the distance too far for them so I have no problems meeting the small groups in there locals town's or cities and I will also like to attend some further away meets too.

As I have never met any of you yet and would like the opportunity to meet you. Stoke, Stafford and Derby and maybe other areas are all in and around a 20 - 40 mile radius so I will do my best to attend over a few nights weekends or weeks a nice mix of the areas you suggest.

Thanks

Ivan
ha! Yeah done this before very helpful especially for convoys to show etc

Getting anpoint central to most is difficult as you can imagine, someone will inevitably have to travel, this is why a differant location is chosen each month, if this one goes to Stoke the next one will stay in the Birmingham area. It's all on numbers really

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
ha! Yeah done this before very helpful especially for convoys to show etc

Getting anpoint central to most is difficult as you can imagine, someone will inevitably have to travel, this is why a different location is chosen each month, if this one goes to Stoke the next one will stay in the Birmingham area. It's all on numbers really
As said mate I will meet people who can't travel far enough to make a big meet as I understand about money issues, and daily life's as mine isn't great lol. But would love like most a good turn out sure you don't mind chipping in for my fuel :laugh:.

Thanks again for the effort you have gone too and Mr Kitson.

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
As said mate I will meet people who can't travel far enough to make a big meet as I understand about money issues, and daily life's as mine isn't great lol. But would love like most a good turn out sure you don't mind chipping in for my fuel :laugh:.

Thanks again for the effort you have gone too and Mr Kitson.
Its actually quite nice to see some intrest, carnt rememeber the last WM meet, and there is LOADS of us!

·
Registered
305 Posts
don't forget us member around the leicestershire area! :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts