All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 434 Posts

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
found this beauty, and bought it, didnt look anywhere else

im quite impressed by the condition of the interior, its mint! outside is prett flawless too..

right!

plans are as follows... lol, you ready?..

coilovers

15" kei alloys

black plastics sprayed gloss black (as seen on someones car on here...?)

fiat marea wiper

dynomatted

front grille

irmscher badges/holden badges/opel badges?

singl

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
looks nice. looking forward to seeing it change.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
How much did you pay for that?

·
Banned
2,187 Posts
That price is far too much mate you would of got one so much cheaper in the same condition. But I like it and I hope you do as good a job as you did with the NAB mobile :)

Good luck.

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
£1700 :O i paid £800 for my 1.2 16v on a 99 plate

looks mint condition though mate, look forward to seeing the outcome

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
no wasnt trying to be an arse mate, just made me realise what a bargain i got when i got mine thats all:D

·
Banned
2,187 Posts
Prices for cars in England are way too expensive. £2500 for a corsa B is just rediculous. Up here one went through the auction last week, 1.4 16V sport same colour same interior 37000 miles 1 year MOT and I think 4 months tax and it was £680 that was a V reg with 2 owners from new.

Loads of english people come up to the auctions here to buy cars to take down england to sell.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Not a bargain, but I would say a fair price. Considering that its a top end model with low mileage, plus a warranty, it aint bad. And if it provides reliable motoring... does it matter?

Anyway, looks really nice mate. Plans sound good too, though Ive never been a fan of single wiper conversions myself.

Oh, and this sentence makes no sense:
exhaust... now, im really not sure this time. i was thinking of doing a stealth exit, (exhaust you can see. but can hear) because i want to go quite low and dont want to cause myself problems. so basically i want an exhaust that sounds good but doesnt matter what it looks like cos you wont hear it!
you want to see it and hear it, but it has to sound good because you wont hear it? lol I'm guessing its can hear/cant see. Needs to sound good but doesnt matter what it looks like because you wont see it? Amiryt?

1 - 20 of 434 Posts