All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres what happens when you drift at arround 30mph and hit a tyre wall at a thrash day, we had an evo 4 for the quarter mile and the bmw for the drift but it all kinda ended rather early :( just shows you accidents can happen at the most simply of events

my mate and my missis in the bmw hit the tyres at arround 30mph which launched the car onto its roof, lucky for them they had bucket seats and harnesses but my mate got a hell of a bump when the roof came down on him, all in all both are ok few cuts and bruises and both a bit shaken

used to look like this, this pic was taken at fast and modified last year

needless to sat the cars dead :( just glad it wasnt the nova he uses for knockhill i think we would have cried if it had

davie

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
It will polish out.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
LOL at the polishing out, but oh dear what a mess!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
few bottles of T-cut will do the trick fella. lol.

on a serious note at least no ones seriously injured mate, you can replace a car, couldnt replace your lass or your mate

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats true both are still a bit tender but doing well, it was a nice wee car full service history :) and with a years mot and tax :) soon to be cashed in lol

d

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Wouldn't it be worth just re-shelling it?

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Yeah i was thinking that, the panels wouldnt be all that dear!:)

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nah will reshell her, annoying thing is we were going to fit a 200bhp c20-xe into her as she was a bit of a minter and fit the track car with the let out my mates vectra b but now its on the hunt for a replacement to fit the spares on to

d

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ahh well the roofs been pushed up and all the doors now open looks like a few windows and she will make it to crail a few more times purely as a track car which is a shame cause she was such a good road car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts