All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
hey mate what paper did ur dad print them on?
You can buy stuff from staples and print them out at home i think

·
Registered
408 Posts
i can supply stickers to go on the outside, stickers would be 75p each with a minimum order of 14 so would need 7 orders for 2 each. Postage would also needed to be added on so 75p for postage.

Pics of the stickers i have got for the site i run:

Heres pics of them on cars:

sadly the model doesnt come with the stickers

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'm happy to give the copyright to the design which -corsa- has on her car to allcorsa.co.uk. I don't have any interest in doing too many as they are a swine to weed due to the detail, and are far from commercially viable at 75p each :laugh:

When you do signwriting, you are paying for peoples time, not the raw costs of the materials ;)

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
mark330dd - any chance you could get me an allcorsa one made up for the back window for mounting on outside - say 300mm - 500mm in white as will be getting windows tinted eventually?

·
Registered
408 Posts
aye mate but you'll need to get a few more people wanting them aswell as i have a minimum order of 14 stickers, probably about 10 seeing your after slightly bigger one

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
i can supply unlimited ammounts of stickers in about 14 different colours plus crome, and metal flake from just a 1 off to as many as possible

d

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
id be intrested in some external ones my ones on the inside you carnt see through the tint.:D

·
Registered
184 Posts
I was at a signwriting show in brum last week, and they were wrapping some cars in the new solvent based inkjet printed vinyls.

Apart from american trucks and choppers, this will kill the airbrushing market as its so easy to do by comparison, and if you don't like it, you just peel it off !

They were wrapping a smart car and a ferrari in a similar manner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts