All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
please remove that badge your car isnt a saxo and do i spy a 5 door micra with a fusion sticker on. what a combo lol

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jcs yer u did see the a 5 door mirca it is one of my mates car, i am saving up to get the gsi bumper for it. but can some do some mods on it thank every1.
but not a bad car thou is it

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
photshop the right bumpers on it for a start

d
Thats exactly what i said when i popped over and first saw it lol, he doesnt know why he has them either

please remove that badge your car isnt a saxo and do i spy a 5 door micra with a fusion sticker on. what a combo lol
LMAO! yeh you see a 1.0l micra with 5 doors and there are sparco seatbelt pads and a motorsport sticker on the dash, aaaah ben, bless him lol

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
corsacraig, take a look at my corsa in my gallery, it's the same blue as yours and it has a gsi bumper on, it will give you a few ideas.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
There's a big difference from the 1.2's but not an awful lot inbetween the 1.4 sport and the 1.6.
I'd still prefer the 1.6 anyday though :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
klkl that what i was looking at doin than the 2l conversion but the gsi engine a other thing if anyone can help what is the actally differents between the non ecotec n the ecotec

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
IIRC the non ecotech ones have an ecotech valve wich saps all the life out of the engine, but it can be removed. whereas the ecotech engines, this valve is part of the engine and cant be removed.
also the ecotech engines are suposedly uber economic, and they idle stupidly low to save fuel / emissions, but as a result sound like a diesle on tick over.

correct me if im wrong someone lol.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Mine sounds knackered on tickover, but I think that's because of my leadfoot.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I was looking at the pre ecotech but i dont know what year they changed to the ecotech..can anybody help me?

Would you recommend a rebuild if i was going to throttle body it? What kind of BHP would i be looking at? Roughly how much would this cost all together?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts