All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well ive just had some window stickers made for my car and they look rather dudey, i decided not to go for the standard all corsa ones so i took the design that elseyjames posted and i thought id have a play about with colours! this my my proof one not a very good pik as it was with the digi cam and its backwards but i dont know how to roate it but im putting a set on my car tomorrow night so let me know what you think of them.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea i took the design to my friends shop where he makes signs and he did me a proof and then i had 6 proper ones done for free :laugh: glad you all like shame about that bad quality but ill let you see how they look when there on my car 2morow :cool:

·
Registered
100 Posts
nice and you even got them free!! sorry about editing did not look right what I put lol, what you doing with the other ones? you could sell them on here lol

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea im going to put them on the rear side windows and it should look good with my black tints! well i wanted to see if lee would let me start mass producing them as i can get very good deals so we'll have to see but i think they look nice not to plain and not over the top. :p

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
yea im going to put them on the rear side windows and it should look good with my black tints! well i wanted to see if lee would let me start mass producing them as i can get very good deals so we'll have to see but i think they look nice not to plain and not over the top. :p
Pm me ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts