All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though it'd really upset me, I'm thinking of selling my car next year & going for a newer Corsa b or a Corsa C.
Do you think I'd get at least £700 for it even with the mileage? The condition of the car is mint in comparison to a lot of M reg Corsas on the road now. (You've seen the pictures of it).
The mileage is 157,300 at the moment. Engine 1.2 8v. New cambelt at approximately 151,000.
Regularly serviced, new track rods ends & ball joints, paintwork is in very good condition, custom made parcel shelf & interior is virtually spotless. Loads of receipts. Would sell with the alloys on (they cost me £200 alone). Starts up 1st time.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
I would tend to agree with Clutch I think. Yea its in really good nick for its age but milage will be the killer I think.

What to do though is when advertising it on ebay put links to your project thread etc in the description which will show potential buyers that its been well looked after, any problems that occured in time you had it were sorted properly etc.

May not help but hopefully will show potential buyers that its not been thrashed etc.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
My friend brought a 306 TD with 150k on the clock for £150, ok not as mint but gives you an idea. Its all fair and good people saying you will get £700 for it, but its not accurate it just being polite and optimistic, when your selling your car people wont pay the money if they dont thinks its worth it. Im not trying to be rude or anything im just telling you like it is.

·
Registered
713 Posts
i wouldnt even consider going on ebay with that motor. you will definitely get nowhere near £700 be even lucky to scrape £300 tbh from that place. simply because its pretty standard. not meaning to sound nasty but thats the way ebay works.

there might be an enthusiast who wants a mint condition corsa, and for its age,

bein reasonable id say you'll get about £500 for it :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think i'll try autotrader & ebay, see what happens. I'll sell it for £700 I reckon esp with the speakers in it :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts