All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi ive just got an autoleads adapterto play my jvc cd player in my corsa sort all the wiring fits together like it should but there is just nothing happening on the cd player like there is no power going thru to it any ideas?

·
Registered
16 Posts
just a quick thought, but see if grounding the casing of the cdplayer makes it work.

some cd players need a ground touching the cage or the casing of them and some get their ground from the harness.

worth a shot mate seeing as its the only reply so far :p

Jackassuk56

·
Registered
498 Posts
2 be honest i think its going to be hard for someone to give you advice. its more of a job you'd just have to have a look at and do stuff till uve fixed it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
yes that is true venney

however there are some simple trouble shooting pieces of advice that can be given,

check fuses
ensure all connectors are inserted correctly
ground the cage of the sterio to check if the sterio has ground through harness ( touch it onto metal part of the car, for example a point at which a screw connects to the car)

we can then work from the results.

jackassuk56

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its running ok but when the volumes about halfway it seems bassy but when you turn it up its like the bass seems lower as if im just running the headunit and no sub and amp any ideas

·
Registered
498 Posts
my amp does something similar, i think its just a crap camp, works fine if im parked and using it, soon as im driving, cuts out. so i just dont use my sub or amp atm.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts