• SMEEEEEEE!!

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • No :(

Votes: 26 74.3%
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
i'm not actually sure i wanna drive to margate. i'd probably get lost in town or something. mind you, i won't be driving anywhere 'cos my car is in the garage. still. :(

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
the furthest i've driven is into canterbury and back and thats a 12 mile round trip. well actually i drove for about an hour and a half in my friends merc just before i got my car but that was an automatic and thats not really driving!!!

·
Registered
261 Posts
lol i used 2 go to canturbury college everyday..its easy just go through canterbury..then to sturry..then through westcliff...then though st nicks...then through birchinton..then through westgate..then through garlinge..then westbrook...then ur in margate ;) takes me 20 mins with my foot down :)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
lol i used 2 go to canturbury college everyday..its easy just go through canterbury..then to sturry..then through westcliff...then though st nicks...then through birchinton..then through westgate..then through garlinge..then westbrook...then ur in margate ;) takes me 20 mins with my foot down :)
i know how to get there obviously its just driving through margate that just doesn't appeal to me. neither does driving through ashford town centre. or maidstone.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts