All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres a few pics of some of my old corsas, i dont have pics of them all which is a shame cause ive had a few right sheds lol

1400 8v sri, got to admit the cleanest corsa ive owned

2.0 16v merit, bargain 41k on the clock ex mobility and it cost me £300 then valvered it :)

where alot of my parts came from, 2.1 16v corsa sri/gsi replica lol

the shed 20k on the clock 1200 gls which i gave up on for obvious reasons

then the most up to date pic of mine 90k gsi with all the mots and history from new had 2 bent valves in the x16 xe when i got it and i paid £50 and it came with 17" polaris (which are on rabs valver 5 door astra) mark :p

ive had a lot of vauxhalls but i always come back to the corsa
show us what you had or what you have

d

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Christ youve had you fair share of corsa's! all of which look good, the last one (GSi) looks reallllllly high though specially the front end

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the 2.0s in but still sits high sending me coilovers away to get refurbed so should be back to its normal height soon

d

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
That second corsa, did you ever have it listed on ebay? I could've sworn I seen it on there a while back.

·
Registered
497 Posts
OMG I love that black corsa!!! I've got a thing about black ones, and it's a 2.0 16v?! It's even got the red sri stripe down the side that I love :D Can I ask how you found one for £300? Was there something wrong with it or was it someone you knew?

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the second one was on ebay twice as i wanted rid of it, the missis at the time hated it and the fact i spent all my time of it but i ended up swopping it for a mk3 astra gsi :) the black corsa is mmv 120 its where my engine came from and the wheels etc my mate got it built and then i bought it and reshelled it, the silver corsa for 300 was a bargain, the guys missis was pregnant and he wanted her to have a bigger car so i got it down to 300 and kept his £200 cd player and 8 mile soundtrack :)

d

·
Registered
390 Posts
lmao @ the 8 mile soundtrack

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
but i think here was somethnig up with the engine cause i blew 4 holes in it on the way home, but hey might have just been me lol

d

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
is the last pic it looks as if the rear windows missing

nice wee car id ad the protec spoiler on to it and lower it

d

·
Registered
497 Posts
Liking the blue sidelights lol. You got any plans to get a different exhaust? The standard one just looks a bit out of place to me lol.

·
Registered
87 Posts
well am thinking about some kind of bodykit,would it not be best to wait till the back bumper is changed before a think about a new exhaust?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Thats probably a good idea actually, not something I thought of! Although I'm sure you could modify the back bumper to accomodate the exhaust?

·
Registered
87 Posts
you probably could,just need to get some more mods done.It looks daft when u hear a sweet exhaust and turn round to some half done up shed,dont u agree?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Well I had this discussion with someone the other day (think it was dearing) it's bad if a totally standard car comes up the road with ONLY an exhaust on it, but if you've got at least a nice set of alloys you're ok I think. I've seen some funny stuff, was saying the other day I saw a white mk2 fiesta go past me with just an exhaust on it, and the car had visible rust LOL. I'm sure a nice exhaust on your car will be fine as it is right now, but if you want to get a bodykit first then go ahead, like you said about getting an exhaust that fits the bodykit, that would be a good idea.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
What sidelights are those mate? Do they make your headlights look blue?

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
yeah lee87 it was me lol, if your going into kits then i would do that 1st other wise you don't want to buy an exhaust that won't fit with that kit!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts