1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Didnt even know about it! Damn i wudda gone man not to far from me :(

·
Registered
497 Posts
There was a cruise on saturday night down Marsh Barton in Exeter, was a great night out, had a Clio V6 there and I swear everytime he revved it or pulled away I thought I was gonna go weak at the knees, kept saying to the girlfriend "OMG I WANT ONE!" they sound so lush lol. Then there was the MG estate thing that had a V8 engine with a supercharger on it, he reckoned it would do 0 - 60mph in just under 5 seconds, so we're talking Evo performance :D

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
no no no no..........more like Scooby performance :p

·
Registered
497 Posts
Sorry lads but I prefer Evo's over Scoobys, although I wouldn't mind having a Scooby obviously :D Although it's annoying that the new Scoobys have a bigger engine as it leaves the Evo a bit behind, I wonder if Mitsubishi will follow that up..... lol

·
Registered
497 Posts
Yeah I must admit I like the sound Scoobys make, but they sound a bit odd, like the engines aren't running properly, as if they are unbalanced or something. Mine doesn't sound that much different to a Scooby if it's misfiring :laugh:

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
ha ha i was just going to say that!! when i start mine sometimes it miss fires an boy does it sound good!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Hmmm, I dunno if I'd describe it as sounding "good" lol. down to personal preference I guess. Sounds interesting though :D

·
Registered
497 Posts
What have you got in terms of exhaust on your car now Dearing? Quite a few things have happened and I can't remember what you said you'd done, backbox......centre section? Did that replace the middle silencer? Meh just tell me what you've changed, I'd like mine a bit louder someday :D

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Yeah the noise of a scooby is mint! You can distinguishe a scooby without even seeing one!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Yeah definitely a unique sound, still would prefer an Evo 8 though :p I'm tempted by the Evo 5 too......prefer 8's but the 5's are a fair bit cheaper and just as quick.........one day who knows? :D

·
Registered
670 Posts
After hearing the sounds of the scoobs and evos goin past my work, I prefer the Evo sound, just down to personal opinion.

Although both cars are disgustingly awesome.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
dearing5, does it actually make the car quiker at all, or just sound nicer, plus dosen't it like rape you petrol ?

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
nah petrol aint that bad just depends how you drive it....quickness i would say i can feel it a bit but nothing major in improvements

·
Registered
172 Posts
I was there in my car :D If anyone saw a blue gsi in the toys-r-us car park that was mine :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts