·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I missed it. Gutted!

·
Registered
122 Posts
, i thought it was great and i want one of those toyota hilux pickups lol
Yes, it was brilliant - driving on the very thin ice over the sea - 3 tons of car - they are mad!

...and i want one of those toyota hilux pickups lol
along with the Icelandic support team following you everywhere?

There have been a few very negative reviews about the show though. Tree-huggers the lot of them.

I did feel sorry for the Hamster though, I really wanted the dog team to win, they deserved it :(

J.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Cool cool, well would b cool but my site is going on a Simpsons Movie trip!

Id invite you all but you are all a bit far away...geebs your more than welcome though!

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Cool cool, well would b cool but my site is going on a Simpsons Movie trip!

Id invite you all but you are all a bit far away...geebs your more than welcome though!
I would but working 10:30 - 6 on Sunday - thats long enough in that place for me :laugh: gonna be hell this weekend. Hope you enjoy it though - one of my supervisors is a huge simpsons fan but he walked out half an hour in as he couldn't stand it :( - i've seen most of it though and i think its funny - he must of been too critical :laugh:

·
Registered
291 Posts
I would but working 10:30 - 6 on Sunday - thats long enough in that place for me :laugh: gonna be hell this weekend. Hope you enjoy it though - one of my supervisors is a huge simpsons fan but he walked out half an hour in as he couldn't stand it :( - i've seen most of it though and i think its funny - he must of been too critical :laugh:
Oh no, really, why he not like it!! :mad:

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Saw it wednesday, LOVED IT! not heard a whole screen laughing at everything like that .... ever i dont think, it was amazing!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts