All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 324 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have to get my project thread on the go I feel so thought i would make an effort to sure my progress..

Right were do I start...

I got the car april06, had many engine problems to start with which cost around 350 pound to sort, so was not a good start.

I came all standard apart from the Irmscher softstars and lowered 30mm like this: -

Next I debadged the rear, de-restricted the airbox and drilled,and fitted a non silenced de-cat pipe which sounded nice and raspy on its own..

Next was the interior that me and Lee decided to have a go at (bit of a bugger of a job to do in my opinion....

It was like that for a month or 2, then next I decided on the Halo angel eyes.

After abit of time my exhaust started to play up, in the end it actually fell off whilst driving lol, sooo the obvious result was the backbox, so I replaced the standard backbox with a sportex 3" outward role.

Next (after I raised the money) was the Irmscher tailights....

this took me through to the end of last year.
Start of 07 feb came the Kamei grill..

Due to the lack of funds ie paying for renewel of insurance and holiday it took me up to very late in May when I decided i wanted something new for PVS show, so i got a rieger front bumper and some replica gsi side skirts and colour coded the rest of the car....... and now what its like present day...

Future plans- Engine mods, 2.0turbo would be handy:)

·
Registered
390 Posts
lovely, really like that mate

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I love it aswel mate, its similar to mine. How much did you pick up your front bumper and skirts for?

·
Registered
322 Posts
looks good mate. love the wheels.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Think I've done more to that car than I have my own.

I see you finally got round to making a thread Lee.

1 - 20 of 324 Posts