All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on lights? Ive been looking at black halo led headlights and led taillights. All the ones i have seen have been mark legal for road use however i saw a post on here and the guy said they failed his mot because the lights are left hand drive ?:confused:

Dont mean to sound like a noob but how can a light be left or right had drive :confused:

anyway would be really greatfull is someone could lend their knowledge before i spend ££££ :)

·
Registered
521 Posts
well 1 headlight beam shines higher than the other so that you dont blind on coming traffic if you look carefully u will see it

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So when i buy the headlights should it say what one it is ? and is thier any nasty surprises like that with the taillights ?

·
Registered
521 Posts
no tail lights dont have left an right hand drive but head lights it should be stated that they are either left or right or the seller/shop should be able to tell you if they cant dont buy just incase

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
it was Matt whos headlights failed the MOT.
just make sure you either get them from an english website / shop, or if your buying from E-bay then E-mail the seller and make sure they are english lights, rather than left hookers like matts were, because they were for countries where they drive on the WRONG side of the road lol, so his beam was shining into oncoming traffic's eyes lol.

·
Registered
696 Posts
tio add to what si said.

my lights were for right hand drive companies. the way headlight are designed is to shine down the road and off to the outside of the road, to cover all of the side your driving on. so in europe my light beamed to the right, meaning that i was shining into oncoming traffics eyes lol

im sure someone is bored enough to make a diagram :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts