All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
need an intercooler, frontera 2.8 is what you want. egay do universal piping for like 160quid i think but thats all you need to get started.

would need LET loom and ecu.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tidy, what they traction wise as i drive the astra and corsa VXR and they aint too good for traction lol

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
oh so its worth doing, is it expensive?
definately, just keep some spare cash for problems because i know most people get problems with them but once running sweet there ment to be brilliant. very easy to tune as well.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
the c20 xe and the c20 let in a corsa are a lot of fun and a pretty easy conversion to do but tractions a no no you get none wet or dry unless you drive like a granny, the let loom follows the same route as it would standard or with an xe, if you going for it is also advise an uprated fuel pump and uprated high pressure fuel lines, as for rapairs and reliablility there all right the xes the way to go for hassle free 2.0 as spare engines are available all over the place but the lets a bit special but does use the same block and head as the xe except for a oil return on the block which is blanked on the xe

d

·
Registered
320 Posts
Is the loss of traction simply because of the 2.0 litre's power output? i.e. A Corsa isn't used to coping with that much hp?

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
yeah, theres to much power going through the front wheels which cause's **** traction, rolling starts you would beat some top spec cars mate.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
heard that the power to weight ratio is 90.1 and the wrx is 89.7 or somthing

cant remember where i read this. lol

·
Registered
320 Posts
Can't imagine feeling the need to floor it all the time too, would beat plenty of cars just taking it easy :laugh:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts