All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Let me know what the Lexmaul is like once fitted Dean, I've heard nothing but good things about them. Apparently they're more friendly mid-revs compared to the Mantzel and Dbilas aswell.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Also what people forget is some people prefer subtle styling and would regard wheels and a backbox as their styling done, and therefore the tuning is next on the lists.
It all depends on what you have planned for your car and in what order you want it.

I bought a Mantzel at the beginning of the year, but really wanted some new alloys, so I sold the Mantzel and ended up spending the cash, therefore leaving me with neither.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Each car reacts different to mods. It depends on a hell of a lot of factors, even down to how the car was run in from new.
10-20bhp is an estimate but is very common with an intake manifold due to the restrictiveness of the standard intake manifolds.
Best way of proof is a rolling road printout but that costs money.
It's manily trial and error with mosts mods.

A good example I can give is when I bought an exhaust manifold for mine, I heard varying stories of what they are like, some people claimed they did nothing, others claimed they did. It turned out to give my car a slight bit more pull but sounded rough as. So I took it off and sold it, ended up losing about £50 but I now have a better idea of what they offer.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I had one like that and yet I still think the same as you Clutch.
Some cars I do like, like 18CORSA's but it's very rare.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.