All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2003 1.2 SXi that has been running like a dog recently, intermittently misfiring.
Error codes 0300 and 0303 came up and I was told it was most likely the coil pack. I replaced this and all was fine for one day then the fault re-appeared with same codes. When idling, the rev counter now reads zero too.

The car runs perfectly when first started and the instruments are fine until the EML flashes and the car goes into limp mode. If I pull in, switch off the engine and then restart, everything is fine as long as I keep the revs just above 1000.

I was gonna replace the plugs and HT leads but with this fault being intermittent, wouldn't that rule both these out?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've got a similar problem with mine, I've replaced: The Cat, the Lambda, coil pack, oil pressure switch, I'm using loads of oil tho, tipped a can of engine seal into the engine oil, gonna check my oil level today, if it's down its going out the Pistons, clogging up the lambda making it limp, new engine possibly.
Could be the ecu with yours? How's your oil?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.