All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I took mine apart the other day and it appears to be the T5 capless bulb. It may require you to solder them in but im not sure, didnt look properly. The lights in the electric mirror switches appear to be the same, be careful taking apart the headlight switch because there are 2 springs inside ready to pop out if you turn the dial while its apart!

·
Banned
5,282 Posts
yeah you actually replace the bulb the thing looks big but it's a holder take it out and you can remove the bulb itself.

·
Registered
8 Posts
changing bulbs in clocks and dash

hi great help this site ... but can u get led bulbs that fit in for old ones BLUE BRIGHT ONES if so can some 1 give me a good site or place many thanks andy :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
475 Posts
Any idea what type of LED is in the key fob? Mines blown, and i spend ages trying to find the key lock in the dark (dont want to scratch up my door any more than it already is). Cheers :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
can i just say, my corsa b rear brake lights are 382 not 207

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
anybody know what bulb is in the cigarette lighter bit
yeah think its a t5 capless mate i'll find you a link so you can see a pic

EDIT: heres the link you will find all the other bulbs at ultimate mods too in a variety of colours:thumbs_up: or if you just take the old bulb to a parts shop they will give you the normal fillament bulb

·
Registered
661 Posts
Anybody bought the full kit of ebay ?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts