All Corsa Forum banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
i bought one mate, the ones for the headlight control and angle are still working but were harder to put in, i had to solder them in, the ones behind the heater controls were easy to put it (hard to get the panels off though) but they didnt last long before i got a "disco behind the dashboard"

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
This might sound silly, but can a H7 bulb be used instead of the H4 for the headlights?
I bought a pair of H7 White Xenon bulbs but didnt realise i needed H4.

If not, whats the difference?

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
This might sound silly, but can a H7 bulb be used instead of the H4 for the headlights?
I bought a pair of H7 White Xenon bulbs but didnt realise i needed H4.

If not, whats the difference?
h4 is the dipped/main beam in 1 bulb
h7 iirc is two different ones for dipped and main beam?

245 Number Plate
245 Bulb 12v 10w R10W ba15s 2

is this the right bulb for the light that lights up the numberplate? how many bulbs does it take, just the 1 yeah? i want to put a white led bulb in, where to get it from??

·
Registered
292 Posts
yes i did although bit disapointed with the brightness of them and also no bulbs for the headlight controls or a solder in bulb for the heated rear sceen

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Ah great, so they are worthless to me, and i just wasted my money? Brilliant!

·
Registered
292 Posts
MFD ones are good though mate how much you pay

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Just to add to this, the rear tail light on my Corsa B 1999 5 door is NOT a 501 but the other ones listed are all correct
is that the one that goes under the lense under the numberplate which lights up the numberplate? what bulb is it mate i want to get a led one for it lol

·
Registered
752 Posts
might i add that the colour changing LED t5 wedge bulb (from Ultimatemods.co.uk) that replaces the ciggy lighter bulb looks super cool.. when you get annoyed with it just close the ash tray heheh
also cool to put one in the rear window heating light in the center of the fan speed selector dial.. looks.. differnt hehe

·
Registered
29 Posts
Interior Bulbs:

MFD (Multi-function Display) - 2 x t5 capped
Heater panel - 3 x t5 capless
Speedo (with rev counter) - 3 x t5 capped
Speedo (without rev counter) - 2 x t10 capped
Interior light / Glovebox light / boot light - 43mm Festoon

All avaliable from Ultimatemods.co.uk
Might be worth mentioning that capped T5s are also known as 509T. Useful for newbs like me who aren't familiar with terminology yet. What are capped T10s called?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I got angel eyes could any1 mail me the bulbs for xenon or hid like h4 or h7 or w.e they are, i want dipped and sidelights, cheers guys :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
not sure about this
207 Stop Tail
207 Bulb 12v 5w ba15s 2
is the suggestion that the stop light is only 5w? Tail light 5w but stop light 21w?

472 Main Beam
472 Headlight Bulb (H4) 12V 60/55W 1

1 Pack (of 1) : £ 3.95
Pack (of 10) : £ 24.00

472 Dipped Beam
472 Headlight Bulb (H4) 12V 60/55W 1

Is main beam and dipped beam not one bulb? 60w being main beam and 55w being dipped beam

Dirk Pitt

21 - 40 of 56 Posts