All Corsa Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
9,910 Posts
If it's a Corsa B with standard or Depo headlights then it's H4 bulbs and all of them as far as i know all H4's have dipped /main beam and hi /full beam in the same bulb so only should need two bulbs.

Can recommend the Nightbreakers as well. For the price they're the brightest.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Speedo Bulbs

I bought some of the speedo bulbs to make them blue instead of yellowish, but they are REALLY dull is there any other bulb people could suggest please? Thanks

·
Banned
273 Posts
I have never done this, but need to, as I can hardly read the speedo, the bulbs hardly glow!

Haynes manual say take top & bott column cover off, take 3 screws out from underneath instrument shroud. then the whole dial panel comes out.

Any help ?

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
I have never done this, but need to, as I can hardly read the speedo, the bulbs hardly glow!

Haynes manual say take top & bott column cover off, take 3 screws out from underneath instrument shroud. then the whole dial panel comes out.

Any help ?
Have you tried to move the round disc slide thing underneath the lights switch to make it brighter?

Under the steering wheel there are three screws, then you have to access two other screws by turning the steering wheel clockwise 90 Degrees to find two short thick threaded black screws under a screw cover, do the same for anti-clockwise 90 degrees, once the ignition barrel/steering surround is off you have two screws for the dial on wither side then un-clip it from the top and it comes out. Fiddly taking it out and putting it back in but it isn't too hard.

·
Banned
273 Posts
Thanks for the info on the bulbs

JUst replaced all my dash bulbs today

Although the ones in the clock pod now pulse when I turn the radio on..

Maybe its because I used LED bulbs? Am gonna change them to convential ones to see if it helps.

Cheers

·
Registered
51 Posts
Just replaced a blown bulb in my instrument panel (one that has the Rev Counter installed) and it is a 509T.... £2.49 each in Halfords.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts