All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told a while back by a garage that my engine management light was lighting up on the dash because my lambda sensor needed replacing, quite simply, where is it? Lol. I've heard it's easy to replace yourself but I can't find it. The one thing I did find ended up being something connected to water pipes, and I got soaked with hot water :( Lol. The only other thing I can find is at the back of the engine bay connected to the manifold. Has anyone got a pic of where it is? I took pics of my engine bay but can't get them off my phone :mad: If anyone can point me in the right direction of where it is it would be most appreciated! :thumbs_up:

My car is a 1.6 16v.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
mines under the engine on the bottom of the exhaust manifold i think your is in the same place.:thumbs_up:

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Spark plug looking thing with lead coming off it just below the exhaust manifold, cant miss it.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
At the front of the engine yeah? Me and the girlfriends dad were looking around last night and we found what looked like it at the front of the manifold (down a bit) but the sensors plug wasn't plugged in! So I could have failed the emissions because the previous garage forgot to plug it back in! Grr! :mad: Anyone know where it plugs into? We couldn't find anywhere for it to plug into. :confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts