All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Was trying to swap wheels over yesterday when my lock nut semi rounded itself. Managed to do them back up a little more than hand tight but will need to unbolt them to swap them as the nuts on the other wheels will probably round off and won't work anymore and will have to get them drilled out. Anyway for the time being I think I need a replacement lock nut so I can swap over the lock nuts on the wheels for standard nuts just for ease of access.

I've found a couple on Ebay that look the same but my question is are all locking nuts different? Even just slightly? I don't want to spend £25 quid on one and find out its slightly off.

This is what my nut looks like. If it helps at all my alloy is an irmscher softstar 13"

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190860252934?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts
those ones are easy to beat. just get any key nut, and remove one of the three pins.

also locknuts on 13's?

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Could you nut use a pair of needle nose pliers to remove those? Stick those nose in the hole, get a firm grip, and turn

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.