All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right, might be heading down to London this Sunday for the marathon.

Anybody here running or going to watch?
I will be going mostly for the photography, last time I went Tower Bridge was the best spot as the runners pass it twice. Limehouse was also good.

The finish line should see some nice pictures with a 70-300mm lens with Buckingham palace and Houses of Parliament in view.

Register you interest here so I can keep an eye out for you and if your running, leave your runners number here.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Already seen that, but didnt want to clog up a thread which was created for a different reason and add the posibility of it going off topic

·
Dr frankenstein
8,272 Posts
I am not making the trip as I will be working on Sam's car, my Charlie will be down there cheering Micheala on! I will get her number when I speak to her tomorrow

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers mate.

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
Are you missing the marathon for me? I almost feel guilty!

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
We can listen to it on the car radio.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I hate London too. I even detest driving to see Brad and Mark purely because I hate driving through London.....and it aint even proper London

·
Registered
800 Posts
I'll be treatment centre manager at around the half way point, last year had 150 casualties...Let's see how many this year.

On the plus side, free left over water!

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Seriously? Let me know where you are on the day and i'll come get some photos.
Can you slip some laxative or rohypnol into the water so I can get some interesting shots?

Reactions: steve85

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Is she going to be wearing a silly costume or anything that would help me spot her?

If you can, get her to wave her arms when she first passes tower bridge, and again when she goes past the Woolich tunnel/Church street.
Thats where I will most likely be

1 - 20 of 23 Posts