All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
That looks ace, i like it :thumbs_up:

But i would never pay £3000, he'd be lucky if he got 2k for it. Thats a joke.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I think its well nice. Like clutch said though worth £2000 not £3000.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
so u reckon i should try knock him down? because obvisly he wont take £2k for it
Knock it down by about 1800 no less, he is a fool to think he can get that for it, its a 1.4 corsa B, you can pick up a decent C for that price.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
No thats fricking cheap! bargain. 80k is nothing to be worried about, id buy a car with 180k if its been properly looked after. White wheels would go great with that.

Buy the C, buy the C :laugh: !!!!

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
lol

Well here is my pennies worth, That B does look good and is pretty nippy because its the 1.4 16v, but seriously over priced for what it is.

Whereas the C is a bargain and has alot of potential, it looks awesome plus its a newer car, the only down side is its a smaller motor than the B, but it all depends on how much your willing to pay for insurance etc. IF it was my choice, id go for the C :D

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well, insurance lol, i got my 1,48v (my current car), and to start off i was paying £1600:mad: but now its came down to £928 tpft. and it wouldt bother me as much having a smaller engine tbh im going for looks not speed :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts