All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a corsa b front bumper grille to replace my vauxhall badged grille. ideally i'd like a mesh 1 but will consider anything.

Cheers

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
They're proabaly the cheapest place around for stuff like that.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Super Novas are messing me around like hell! I ordered a grill from there last Tuesday, i was told it would be next day, still not here 10 days later!. They keep saying they will send a new one, as they have told me it looks like its been lost through Royal Mail( What a surpise!) :mad:
For the extra bit of cash, i would consider somewhere esle.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I got a few things from there a few years back and got it within a few days. I'd keep badgering them Dean or get your cash back. The german ebay has them on there but theres a small problem of the language barrier.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Mesh I'm guessing?

·
Registered
46 Posts
The first picture you posted is called a KAMEI grille but it wont fit your car unless you have a facelifted corsa b (V Grille). They are incredible quality and really cheap!

Carnoisseur sell them (i work at one) for a decent price. Let me know if you want one I might be able to get you a bit of a deal.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yea that would be cool thanks mate. at the moment I am looking for a GSI front bumper so may consider getting a grille for it after - will see what happens. Will definately keep you in mind though and thanks again for offer

·
Registered
46 Posts
Again pleased to help! And just so you all know I definately don't earn commision! Im just nice like that!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
The first picture you posted is called a KAMEI grille but it wont fit your car unless you have a facelifted corsa b (V Grille). They are incredible quality and really cheap!

Carnoisseur sell them (i work at one) for a decent price. Let me know if you want one I might be able to get you a bit of a deal.
Lee_H is looking for a Kamei grill I think, what sort of price can you get them for.
Oh and whilst I'm asking, any chance of a cheeky discount for Gold Members?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
bad thing about havin a corsa 1995 means i cant get a grille right :(
Course you can, switch to a post 97 bumper :thumbs_up: .
Will give a newer look to your car and allow you a grill.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts