All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
why not go for a full cat back system? can get one for just over £200 with choice of tailpipes.
I already have a middle stainless steel peco section , and with that and my backbox its loud enough , if i de cated it , the noise would be stupidly loud , i am keepin my middle section just getting a new back box .

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
why would i get a custom one mate ? its going to sound no louder and going to look no diffrent i wouldnt of thought.

Although i looked at sky's peco backbox looks nice

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes peco and sportex and mongoose and magnex and janspeed. all fit your actual car . The ones that don't are universal backboxes like RAGE or Savage !

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok think i am going to get the stainless steel B2 one , i will order it from work tomorrow get some discount off it :)

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Orderd they say it will be here in 3-4 days i get some pics for you , its 89mm outwards curl something diffrent i suppose from my large oval :)

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yup, hopefully . Better than the old big oval though that oval exhaust was a beast sounded sweet ! I may be selling it soon its only 2 months old ! I let you know about it . If anyone is intrested PM me . Its a peco backbox to fit corsa's only!

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
what made you buy another? not like the size of it then

also did you just have a backbox then brought the centre section after?

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I really liked large oval style exhausts , but now i am not such a fan, Yup i bought that backbox then bought a stainless steel centre section i am keeping the stainless steel centre section for my new stainless steel backbox :) . But yes i am selling the large oval peco backbox as soon as mine new one is fitted!

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Fitted the new backbox , stainless steel all the way to the cat now , get some pics for you soon , pops even more its mad :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts