All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for January's feature car.
If you would like your car to be considered then please post in here, also post if you think someone elses deserves a feature.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What's that have to do with it lol?
The only criteria you need to fill is to be a Gold Member.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's on the consideration list Jim.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I think Dearings should be on the shortlist aswell! I'm gonna try and go for the february or march feature car, as it will have my other mods done then which are lowering, gsi spoiler and angel eyes!

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
what about laura's? cant remember where she is with her wheels at the mo though...

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
On the list Dearing.
Lee I don't want to feature mine as it's a bit bent to feature my own car.

So far then:
Jim610
Dearing5
LAD VXL
Sky

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The problem with a lot of the cars is that they're not finished to the level the car owner wants so when you suggest a feature for them they usually prefer to wait a bit until it's 100% done.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I agree Lee....my car is looking a bit kangaroo atm but I'm getting the kit for her in 2 weeks to be fitted almost immediately. That said, I'm very flattered to have been nominated but out of your shortlist I've looked at the other contenders and if I had to choose....I could'nt (such a ***** :laugh:). Both Lauras and Dearings are good examples :D

All I can say is good luck everybody who's been nominated, I think all the cars are worthy of featuring.

(If I was asked, I wouldn't say no....although I wouldn't be happy about a few things come snapshot time to be totally honest).

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'll keep you in mind for a later feature then once you've done your mods.

·
Registered
585 Posts
No worries Lee....I've still got the boot to sort out too :laugh: Boot popper that is. No ICE but that can wait.

Can I suggest February (my birthday is in Feb)?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts