All Corsa Forum banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Tbh there's not much organising been done. I would've thought a few local meets might be happening by now.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Im def up for the scotland job, im on the site all the time, and seem to be one of the only active members who posts in the scotland section!

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Im def up for the scotland job, im on the site all the time, and seem to be one of the only active members who posts in the scotland section!
i'd vote for you - i'm up in Aberdeen and regular poster - but with joanne not passed her test yet can't really get to any meets etc - hopefully soon though.

Aztec Daz would def be on my reccomendation list :thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Will sort it now then.

·
Registered
322 Posts
i'd vote for you - i'm up in Aberdeen and regular poster - but with joanne not passed her test yet can't really get to any meets etc - hopefully soon though.

Aztec Daz would def be on my reccomendation list :thumbs_up:
cheers mate! :thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
You can have it if you want, so long as you organise something.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Will sort that out now then Laura :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
28 Posts
well firstly I think we should try and attract more Corsa drivers from around South Wales stick them pamphlets up and if possible try and see if any sales persons would mention the site if they sell anyone a corsa model. If there is more support then I believe more people will take much more of an interest and then come to meets. As I said in my previous post Im willing to help you Laura but we need to work on getting the south wales section of these forums much more active than they are at present

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Laura was South Central (ENGLAND) organiser ;)

But feel free to go ahead and do as you suggested!! Sounds like some good ideas there!

21 - 40 of 59 Posts