All Corsa Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
I don't think we have one actually, looking at the area it doesn't have one listed

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Yep, so long as you organise events for the site in that area.

·
Registered
8 Posts
is there one for south wales area??? ive dun it b4 and pulled in members but left da site cause of probs tha im not repeatin. i worked along side others and dnt mind doin tha agen. i tend all da local meets and cruises and im always out. i also work wiv vauxhalls lol. if sum1 else has applied en ignore this i dnt wanna step on toes xx:)

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
soz didnt realsie marcevans had all ready replied (slap on da hand 4 me :-( ) lol x
Go for it Jo, marc hasn't been seen around in a while (that i know of).

To be fair, any member that wants to organise something / get members in in any way is more than welcome!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
ok. i shall! i know a load of people with corsas. if someone can send me flyers with the stickers that shall be good i can jump infront of people then!!!! hehehe. how i go about apply? x

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
ok. i shall! i know a load of people with corsas. if someone can send me flyers with the stickers that shall be good i can jump infront of people then!!!! hehehe. how i go about apply? x
Give Lee a PM - he ain't on alot just now but he'll sort it out when he can :thumbs_up:

Also I should have stickers tomorrow or next week. When i send them i can try find flyer i made and print some off or send it to you over MSN etc for you to print.

Let me know what you want to do :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
8 Posts
hi steve if you can post them to me that would be great! how i go bout paying you? my pc is playin up hence why i aint been on line. add me to msn if poss [email protected] ive pmed u 2 xxx :thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
18,555 Posts
I've been to Kidderminster - the Safari park is cool :)

I don't think we have many members in that area though

Mark - are you to become 'EvenFasterVegas'?

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Not sure, my Vegas is pushing only speed haha

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
He should be a good member tbh. first post. already gone gold has an avatar already etc.. thats a proper member right there.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts