All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok ive got a fair few parts that i need to get rid off, and im far too lazy to put them on eBay, so they are free if you come and pick them up.

Post 97 Rear Bumper - Atlantis blue, started to sand it down so will need respraying - comes with reinforcement bar.

Post 97 Front Bumper with lower black grill - I sanded this down from textured and started to spray it Atlantis Blue, i haven't done the best job in the world so it will also need respraying

Pre 97 Rear Bumper - Its Silver and apparently came off a Gti, no idea on condition as i have never really looked.

Standard exhaust from a 1.2 Merit, good condition.

OMP Front Strut Brace - should fit a 1.2 Corsa B - This is not FREE, will take £50 ONO, never been fitted.

I think that's about it, will get pictures posted later this afternoon.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Why do you have to live so far away, i'd have the Front and Back Bumpers off you right now, as seen as there Atlantis Blue

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Similar to what i did for you Corsa_Power???? turn up in my Corsa and load it in the boot HAHAHA

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ha ha Well if people want to organise a courier to pick parts up then im happy with that, or if they want to meet somewhere a bit closer to them then im sure we can arrange something.

Pics will be up soon :)

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Ha ha Well if people want to organise a courier to pick parts up then im happy with that, or if they want to meet somewhere a bit closer to them then im sure we can arrange something.

Pics will be up soon :)
Would you be willing to meet me somewhere so i can have the Front and Back Bumper? Deffinatly want these would be happy to cover fuel etc :) and even buy you a KFC as Corsa_Power suggested :)

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Would you be willing to meet me somewhere so i can have the Front and Back Bumper? Deffinatly want these would be happy to cover fuel etc :) and even buy you a KFC as Corsa_Power suggested :)
Yeah not a problem, only slight problem is that my car is only a 2 seater, im pretty sure i could take the roof off and get at least one bumper on the passenger seat, maybe both at a push. Its not a practical car, but its fast and very fun!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Well Fleet Services on the M3???? that seems around middle of both of us?.... its where me and Bean fitted my Leather Seats HAHAHA

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah that sounds fine to me, plus there is a KFC!

Would have to be near the end of this week or the beginning of next, could possibly do Saturday if that suits you? Ive got the spare space saver wheel on at the moment, waiting for new alloys to be delivered - hopefully they will either be here today or tomorrow (fingers crossed).

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Perfect as im not available until at least Thursday, so Saturday would probably be a good idea :)

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Sweeet, there all MINE! Mwhahahaha

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
WILL the strut brace fit a 1.4 16v sport? ADjustable? PICs?
I really don't know if it would fit or not, but i shall take some pictures later and post them up for you to have a look.

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
i'm interested in the rear bumper the silver one, would be able to collect tomorrow from mere if its still free? if its ok would i be able to come down and see if its the right colour before making any commitments?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts