All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right need some numbers to put on two lotto tickets, 7 and 13 need to be on each one so there is 8 more numbers to pick, rules are the next 8 people get to pick one number each.
If I win I will get allcorsa a showcar lol

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
an irishmen bought a ticket the other day and he took it home and settled down on the sofa saturday night, waited for the lottery to come on.

on came the lottery and the numbers rolled up, he won the jackpot.. 10 million.

went down to the claims offices and handed his ticket, lady says "ok sir you have won 10 million pounds, but unfortunately we have to pay it in installments because we only have 1 million right now" irishmen ponders... "so we will give you 1 million now and 1 million next week for 10 weeks ok?"

irishmen: "**** it then, give me my quid back, can't be botherd to mess about with that"

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
an irishmen bought a ticket the other day and he took it home and settled down on the sofa saturday night, waited for the lottery to come on.

went down to the claims offices and handed his ticket, lady says "ok sir you have won 10 million pounds, but unfortunately we have to pay it in installments because we only have 1 million right now" irishmen ponders... "so we will give you 1 million now and 1 million next week for 10 weeks ok?"

irishmen: "**** it then, give me my quid back, can't be botherd to mess about with that"
Thats shockin! boooo

·
Registered
51 Posts

is that ment to be a joke or somthing

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.