All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i lowered my car it was -40mm but my mates was also -40mm but he's is lower i have put everything back the same as i take it off. why is it doing this to me it should be lower . any reasons why. we got the same size wheels and offset aswell 16's"

could he have used more force to clamp his springs. or could he have not put the rubbers back in . front and back . ? :confused: i haven't asked him either !

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
yeh as mark said the shocks might be knackered, did he have more weight in his car? and are the tyre profile the same? i know that a couple of the corsa models were lower than others, like the GSi for example, think its lower by 20mm.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Was both cars lowered at the same time? It often takes a while for the suspension to settle to the right height.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no but it was not long after, and mine still hasen't dropped as low as his and they have been on for monthes.

The only thing i can think of is that mine could of been -30mm in a -40mm box . iv'e ordered some -60's now so it can sit on its ar$e .

they are differant make springs though mine are apex, think his were cheap'os do you reckon it could just be the stiffness and quality. :cool:

(btw lee did you make a thread about no avatar, do you want me to get rid)

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Hope you gonna be gettin shocks aswell as though 60mm springs, or you will have a very sore arse.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
(btw lee did you make a thread about no avatar, do you want me to get rid)
Avatars are fine, it's the sigs we changed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts