All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all
Just wanted to ask for a bit of help regarding lowering my corsa sxi.
I am thinking of dropping it 40mm to 50mm and only after a springs kit and the prices seem to be all over the place depending on what make you look at. Does anybody know of any good and reliable websites and suppliers for me to get in touch with?

cheers:thumbs_up:

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
www.potn.co.uk

I got spax springs from them 2 weeks ago. Not on car yet but customer services over the phone was excellent. Explain what your after and they should be able to help you out :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Dropping mine 40mm mate. My workmate has his corsa down on 50mm springs and its really bouncy so is looking to get shocks aswell. His last corsa was down 40mm and ride was fine on just springs.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh well cheers for that because i was in mixed minds and i have been told more to go for the 40mm drop. cheers for the advice and i shall post a few pics when i have had the work done
many thanks steve

·
Registered
291 Posts
lol mine is dropped 60mm, not really the best as I have huge tires on, look forward to seeing your car lowered :D

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
oh well cheers for that because i was in mixed minds and i have been told more to go for the 40mm drop. cheers for the advice and i shall post a few pics when i have had the work done
many thanks steve
No problem mate :thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Yer as Steve has said, go for the 40mm drop anything more and you will need a full suspension kit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts