All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
thinking about lowering gf's car in a few weeks (may end up being after christmas) and looking around for prices on springs etc. Have found this set which lowers the rde height by 50mm front and rear. The car will be on 15's (eventually - hoping to win lottery soon lol). Does this set look ok and would the car lowered 50mm look ok on 15's or would a 60mm set be better?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vauxhall-Cors...7419005QQihZ018QQcategoryZ40192QQcmdZViewItem

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
They look fine to me, not sure on the ride quality though as I've never heard of the Manufacturer.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Look in my gallery Geebs at mine, thats on 15's lowered about 60mm.

·
Registered
585 Posts
The kit described at the start of the thread is by Streetline (£160), which is the set I've just ordered.

Dave @ V-Sport in Durham rates them as far better than the Gmax (£200) setup for people on a budget. The retailer (Evo-R) is well reknowned too.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Well if you like, wait a week and I'll let you know what they're like :thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
The kit described at the start of the thread is by Streetline (£160), which is the set I've just ordered.

Dave @ V-Sport in Durham rates them as far better than the Gmax (£200) setup for people on a budget. The retailer (Evo-R) is well reknowned too.
Can't say I really value Dave A's opinion, I'm not a fan of his.

Although that's not to say it isn't a good piece of kit though :) .

1 - 20 of 25 Posts