All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just thought id show pictures of my corsa, currently I have colour coded the interior and boot lock surround, i have tinted the back windows and put on some tsw alloys. It also has a spoiler on the back. I also have a system in it, a sub and speakers on the parcel shelf.
It is a 1.2 1995, it has the odd few scratches, and a very small crack in the bumper and few scratches, which dont bother me as this is my first car and ill probable end up doing it myself :laugh:
I will be putting an exhaust on this weekend, just a backbox, i dont want to chav it out too much :p

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Not sure if the red and green interior goes together but apart from that it looks fine.

I know what you mean about not bothering with scratches etc. I have just been spraying bits of my girlfriends for her because its her first car and once she passes her test she will probably be looking to upgrade after about a year of driving anyway.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it was green and blue (like dark bmw blue) which went together pretty well, but the paint flaked off because i didnt use the right primer, and i ran out of the blue so i couldnt respray it so i just used red which i had lying around.

Yeah, as soon as i turn 18 im going to look at buying a golf or maybe a bmw if insurance isnt too sky high.
But i dont really want to sell the corsa so ill probably still keep it as a run around, its my little turtle lol

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Take the speakers out of the rear parcel shelf, they wont be giving out the best sound with a a sub there as well.
Other than that its looks smart, needs lowering though :p lol

I know what you mean about thinking about getting a new car, love the corsa but just want something faster lol

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@geebs, yeah please.

Yeah its a Montana, whats so special about that? the colour? lol

I know what you mean about the speakers, but ive done my sound settings perfect so that both the sub and speakers give out a very nice sound, well i didn't do it, my mate whos obsessed with car systems has done it so it sounds pretty good.
Luckily i bought the car already colour coded, and with a spoiler, otherwise i would have done it myself, so saves my time and money :D
I debadged the boot aswel, removed the vauxhall corsa badge.
It had a dealership sticker on too (camberly sport, or something like that) and i removed it all but left the sport and drove with sport written on the back for a couple of weeks :)
Yeah its too slow, the top on this is 115mph but the time it takes to pickup is unbelievable lol,

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
This is a nice car and I love those coloured corsa's. Not ken on the interior colour choise mate! :( Rest of the car looks awesome though, you can sort those scratches out easily enough if you wanted too - but yes if it's your first car you may do a couple yourself lol, that's why i'm not sure if i wanna do my bumpers..

Have a look at peoples project threads to get some ideas. Lots of cheap subtle mods you can do

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
looks good :thumbs_up: seriously needs lowering though! nice rich colour too i quite like it.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I quite like the interior colour tho :p looks better in person, as it matches the car nicely, i know the red is a bit too much and doesnt look too nice but oh well, ill probably change it soon knowing me.

Yeah the colours nice "Rio Verde"...looks like a little turtle :D

The alloys have done the car so much justice, it looked so odd with the wheel caps i had on before :laugh:

Im not sure about the exhaust, i can get a scorpion dtm exhaust off a friend, but do you think thats a bit too much, its the twin port style exhaust you see on many e30 bmw's.

Is the exhaust backbox just a matter of chop and weld?

Also how much have your insurance companies added on top for alloys and exhaust?

·
Registered
498 Posts
ive just noticed ur wires down the side of ur car... looks a complete mess lol! tidy it, it wont take that long, and ull be much safer and it will look much nicer 2 :)

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Looks really nice, loving the red and green, think it looks quite good actually :)

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I like it aswel mate. The red and green doesn't look too bad, its the same colour scheme that Aston Martin used for that race car model they've got.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts