All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A Hartlepool man is facing jail after he urinated on a disabled woman who lay dying in the street.

The 27-year-old shouted "this is YouTube material" as he degraded Christine Lakinski, 50, who had fallen ill, magistrates heard.

Miss Lakinski, who suffered a number of medical conditions, died from natural causes, an inquest found.

Anthony Anderson, of Raby Road, who admitted outraging public decency, will be sentenced at Teesside Crown Court.

Hartlepool magistrates heard how, on 27 July, Miss Lakinski was making her way home with a box of laminate flooring when she fell ill and stumbled into a doorway.

Although his actions did not contribute to her death it was appalling behaviour that robbed her of any dignity in the last hours of her life
Lynne Dalton, prosecuting

Anderson had smoked a cannabis joint and been drinking when he and two friends spotted her.
Just up the road from me, still havent changed from their monkey hanging days.

·
Registered
28 Posts
if capital punishment was brought back things like this wouldn't happen, i think a fast flogging in public would be sufficient deterrant for most people.

·
Registered
197 Posts
He didn't look to bad about it! I saw a picture of him in the Gazette (our local paper) comming out of the court room sucking the life out of a Cigarrete (was gonna say *** but thought best not!).

He needs his head looking at, even if (as he says) she was a drunk, he still shouldn't have p*ssed on her! Oh and he lives on the same street as her!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts