All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread or anything said in it is of no offence to anyone who is a Manager on this website (as I think you are all sound)

By the way this is a rant.

For the past month or so one particular manager where I work, which is Comet in Northampton has started being a particular prick! My personal oppinion of him is that all he lives for is Comet, everything he does it about Comet and he may as well live at the store.. but anyway, I feel I am being bullied lol.

Anybody else have anything to say about Managers (in my case it's a Retail Manager so other managers probably vary)? What should I do, I want to leave and not even give them the time of day, but they should know they're being pricks lol.

·
Banned
2,661 Posts
i do assistant managing on a thursday night but its so bloody hard..
basically they expect you as a manager to give up all friends.. not care what anyone thinks about you etc.

i was there for 1 year 6 months before i took this position, so i have mates there, i do my job however it looks as though i dont as some people wont listen to me.. but i do agree

management = pricks lol

·
Registered
291 Posts
I cant say Ive really had any trouble with any of mine, but I do see where you are coming from!

Hope you can rectify the problem whatever :D

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
My girlfriend used to work at Comet, they had some serious problems there... If she hadn't of left I would've gone in to sort them out!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well there is an open day today at local rugby ground with loads of jobs and stuff available, so I phoned in sick and i'm going down there haha.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Nothing wrong with the management at my work, good mates with them all. Get on that well with one of them am his daughters godfather lol.
Best way to deal with managers that are being pricks though is to write down everything that has being said, anything which you think is unfair. Note times and dates; then go to the manager who is been a prick himself, have a talk with him say you think he is being unfair..etc..etc. He more than likely will repest you more for going to him and his attitude will change, if it doesnt then you have the evidence to put a complaint in against him.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
If management are bullying you - file a complaint with Head office. You have the right to as an employee.
like I said in the post above, that can be done but should be used as a last option since alot more respect will be gained by going to the person direct.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
All the management at my work place are great actually, everyone gets on really well and are more like friends than managers and workers.

One of my managers has a done up old fiesta, its black with pink alloys, roll cage, its a 2.0 16v really nice. Her boyfriends has a done up mini and they have a show mini aswell :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts