All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one know where you can get a minfold for a 1.2 16v corsa neither a 4-2-1 or a 4-1 im not bothered.Thanks

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeh thing is i dont even know if they make a performance manifold for the 1.2 16v they seem to start at the 1.4's upwards.Any help on this subject greatly appreciated.Thanks

·
Registered
713 Posts
only other thing i can suggest other than the likes of ebay, is going into a shop the likes of motorworld etc and making a general inquiry, they might be able to find out for you :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeh i might try that cheers so far i have a cat-back system and a Kn induction kit but what else can i do to the engine to make it faster ?

·
Registered
713 Posts
tbh, dont think you'd gain much of a power increase through a 4-2-1 manifold, but i could be wrong, mind same could be said about the de-cat, but every little helps like, and plus make it sound a bit louder too.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the cat is sat on the manifold so 4-2-1 would take out the cat aswell but also extract the gasses out quicker and a de-cat pipe would just take out the restriction of the cat so a 4-2-1 is miles better but i cant find one.Makes me sad :-(

·
Dr frankenstein
8,272 Posts
why dont you put a bigger engine in?
if thats not possible then...
bigger throttle body
cams
cold air feed for the induction kit
lightened fly wheel
portand polish your head
its endless what you can do it just depends how deep your pockets are.
personally i would just get a bigger engine.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeh but i have to wait for the engine until my mate gets back from aussie we are thinkin neither a 1.6 or the 2ltr and we are puttin a 1.7 puma engine in his ford fiesta zetec-s

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
why dont you put a bigger engine in?
if thats not possible then...
bigger throttle body
cams
cold air feed for the induction kit
lightened fly wheel
portand polish your head
its endless what you can do it just depends how deep your pockets are.
personally i would just get a bigger engine.
how did you make your Corsa sport 1.6 16v 152bhp?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So back to my question does any one know where to get a 4 branch monilfold for a corsa 1.2 16v from because i can only find them for a 1.4 and 1.6 and they look like they have a flange to them? Any info much appreciated.Thanks

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
and alot of people put in the 1.7 puma in it and mount it to the 1.25 zetec box better power from the engine and quicker 0-60 from the box hes gonna keep the zetec-s engine in case anything goes wrong with the puma.

·
Dr frankenstein
8,272 Posts
and alot of people put in the 1.7 puma in it and mount it to the 1.25 zetec box better power from the engine and quicker 0-60 from the box hes gonna keep the zetec-s engine in case anything goes wrong with the puma.
a car has a balance in the gear either fast aceleration or higher top speed, so buy putting a smaller box on it will scream when you get to a high speed.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts