All Corsa Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Well my car comes out the garage tomorrow, i will get pics up a.s.a.p, and i will enter mine!:)

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
course, allcorsa is open to everyone :)

we should actually just have a monthly comp with voting :)
yea thats what i think - everyone put forward say 5 cars - the most common 5 which appear put to a poll and everyone vote - unless theres an easier way :laugh:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Need to be Gold Members I'm afraid people.

Regarding who gets the feature, I'll put a poll up soon to decide.

Just keep throwing forward the suggestions.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I'd say 3-5 cars get shortlisted to a poll, then everyone votes on them:)

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I think it should be something along these lines, any gold member who hasnt had there car as a feature for 6 months can enter, each entrant can put forward there favourite 7 pictures of there car, or they have to have say 3 interior pics and 3 exterior pics, you list the spec of your car so everyone can see the mods that have been done, once the everyone has entered say give it a week, The main sight staff then choose a shortlist out of everyone that entered say a top 3, then a poll is done over a period of 7 days and the winner of the poll gets the feature?

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think it should be something along these lines, any gold member who hasnt had there car as a feature for 6 months can enter, each entrant can put forward there favourite 7 pictures of there car, or they have to have say 3 interior pics and 3 exterior pics, you list the spec of your car so everyone can see the mods that have been done, once the everyone has entered say give it a week, The main sight staff then choose a shortlist out of everyone that entered say a top 3, then a poll is done over a period of 7 days and the winner of the poll gets the feature?
Well said :thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Not too bad a suggestion.
But....once a car has been featured there is no point in it being featured again.

Also can I just point out (this isn't aimed at anyone), the feature cars need to stand out and be really well done. There is no point putting plain corsas up as there is nothing to feaure them for.
That's not to say a car needs ott styling or loads of money spent on it.
Take Dean's feature for example, subtle styling but the car really does stand out.
And Sky's, to most it looks like a plain black corsa, but a hell of a lot of work has been put into it making it more than worthy of a feature.

Again the above isn't aimed at any one person but I would ask that you all take this into consideration when suggesting feature cars.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Yeah very well said Lee, and i agree about the once only feature, and like Le said a car can stand out with subtle mods:)

1 - 20 of 113 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.