All Corsa Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

March Feature Car?

5K views 112 replies 23 participants last post by  Hoggy 
#1 ·
So whos going to be the March Feature Car then?

#11 ·
Need to be Gold Members I'm afraid people.

Regarding who gets the feature, I'll put a poll up soon to decide.

Just keep throwing forward the suggestions.

#15 ·
I think it should be something along these lines, any gold member who hasnt had there car as a feature for 6 months can enter, each entrant can put forward there favourite 7 pictures of there car, or they have to have say 3 interior pics and 3 exterior pics, you list the spec of your car so everyone can see the mods that have been done, once the everyone has entered say give it a week, The main sight staff then choose a shortlist out of everyone that entered say a top 3, then a poll is done over a period of 7 days and the winner of the poll gets the feature?

#19 ·
Not too bad a suggestion.
But....once a car has been featured there is no point in it being featured again.

Also can I just point out (this isn't aimed at anyone), the feature cars need to stand out and be really well done. There is no point putting plain corsas up as there is nothing to feaure them for.
That's not to say a car needs ott styling or loads of money spent on it.
Take Dean's feature for example, subtle styling but the car really does stand out.
And Sky's, to most it looks like a plain black corsa, but a hell of a lot of work has been put into it making it more than worthy of a feature.

Again the above isn't aimed at any one person but I would ask that you all take this into consideration when suggesting feature cars.

Thanks.

#30 ·
Use the search function, but the list isn't who you will be voting for as this will then be shortlisted down to about 3 who will then post up a few of there favourite pictures:)

#31 ·
I think this month's may go to Matt as I promised him an earlier feature but he had stuff to still do.
Although it's not certain yet so keep the suggestions coming.

#32 ·
Lee i'm not being funny, but how can you promise someone a feature? Surely it should be a decision made by the allcorsa community as a whole? It's defeating the object doing it this way, it happened last month when Martins corsa go it, without anyone elses input, surely a vote would be better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.