All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we start with the ICE

btw i bought it off a lass ! im in the middle of sorting it !

more mods too follow but that only includes tints getting the lowering springs on and either cesaros (sp) or corsa gsi 3 spokes and sprayed in anthracite getting a grille too fit the car and black angels as for the interior i would love a dvd player and me ps 2 in there erm ... few neat touches in there maybe a cally interior thinking about spraying the centre plastics red but not too sure at the moment ! and ... oh am getting a nova gsi steering wheel pending pickup too make it look a bit better ! :) FEEL FREE TOO TAKE A BREATH WHILE READING !

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Sweet install, RF are the b*llocks :thumbs_up: Got plenty to be getting on with them lol

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks mate yeah i have but too be honest im going too wait till i pass my test before any modding happens ! i dont want too attract too much attention too it just standing there yo know rather feel the benefit too !

·
Registered
731 Posts
boot install look's good.

have you though about having the amp suncken, so it's flush?

also, noticed you getting a nova gsi wheel, i've got one on mine now, needed some chopping to make it fit btw

nice progress so far :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i would ... BUT ... it was done by a comapny in newcastle called bassmechanix and even then it was the previous owner who got it installed ive not spent a penny on it yet so im taking no credit just showing off its assets ill spend when i pass

1 - 11 of 11 Posts