1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Exterior:
-Combat 2 bodykit
-Carbon fibre bonnet
-18" lenso alloys (low profile kumho tyres)
-Lowered 35mm all round
-Resprayed in a honda black (blue/purple flake)
-Single wiper
-DTM mirrors with sidelights
-Blue drums/callipers

Interior:
-Cobra bucket seats
-Momo wheel, dials, gearknob

Engine:
-1.2 SXi 16v
-K&N filter
-Powerflow twin exhaust

Other:
-Clifford concept alarm

Stereo
-pioneer head unit
-2x 12" subs - DB audio
-2x 8" speakers Pioneer
-2x alpine monoblock amps for the subs.
-4 way JL audio amp for other speakers

Pictures to follow when i can upload them.

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
Its not hard to send a PM to a mod. But I wouldn't be surprised if people were reluctant to help with the attitude you've got.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what attitude is that? i asked you to move it for me seeing as you had a little paddy.
bit powermad today are we.
just because your a gold member doesnt make you any better than the rest of us mate :) cheer up.

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
I'm not a mod, so I can't move it, hence why I said to PM a mod.
How can be powermad if I have no power?

Was only trying to save you having to start your thread again. Won't bother next time.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
good lad, i wasnt having a go. ive got the day off work and im bored. cant do anything on my car because ive got my stupid bros car in the garage and im not risking moving it outside to clay it when the weather is all over the place.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
There older pics on that old thread by the way but it looks pretty much the same apart from the rusty drums are mow a smooth blue and a few little things inside. Will put some new ones up soon

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
just checked out your other thread, you said 1 sub ain't working, mine was the same, swap the wires on the amp around ( one which got 2 ends and goes to the CD player ) if the non-working one starts to work, and the working one starts not-working, its one of the ports in the back of your CD player, thats what was wrong with mine don't know if it will help though :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
The painting of the brake drums.

Firstly i had to bump the car up onto some wooden blocks so i could actually get a jack under it :)

After all that i forgot to take a picture before i had to move it onto some flat ground to do the other side as it felt a tab biut safer :)

And with the wheel back on:

Right, and now onto my first ever attempt at claying my car. This took some time but i think it was well worth it in the end. I clean my car pretty much twice a week so it is always shiny and there is not a great difference in looks as to the shine on the car. The difference i that when you run your hand down the car now it is silky smooth and was a whole lot easier to polish up and buff. I took advice from "Lee's" tutorial on the site so if you are thinking about claying your car then i would advise to read this first as it helped me along the way. So cheers for that mate :) Anyway, heres some pics as promised.

Before (still looks shiny but it was rough as fook!) :

After (paint is now really smooth to the touch) :

Oh and heres a random one of the inside. I have still got to change the clocks to blue and need some new pedals. The sterring wheel surrund is off as i have got to change the steering column ive just not got round to it yet. I'm looking for some leather seats to go in the front aswell or some more buckets that are a bit more comfy than these ones if anybody has got some knocking about :)

So yeah, thats it for now. Hope you enjoyed those pics :)
I've still yet to take a picture of the boot yet. I've got a semi finished boot build which needs a bit ofa tidy up and a re-wire so i will get an update as soon as i get round to spending some more time on the ride.

Cheers, Lee.

·
Premium Member
1,650 Posts
looks tidy. not sure about the 18s as that was the style about 10 years ago, i had 17s on my b, i actually quite liked them but drives and looks much better with cav slabs that are on now :)

·
Premium Member
1,650 Posts
yeah thats what i mean, it was all body kits... massive aftermarket wheels etc. its good to be different though!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts