All Corsa Forum banner

121 - 140 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
hey guys not going to make it to this meet now :( had to go see the misses as she was taken to hospital and going to stay up her to look after her till she gets better sorry :(

·
Official Sticker Trader
1,107 Posts
Ok so plan goes like this.

Krazee finishes work at 5pm, DanDrury will meet him at work at 5. Them two will convoy to me *Luton* for 5:20-5:30. Us 3 will then convoy to MK for 6pm.
We thought it would be best to do that because you guys from Oxford and Aylesbury won't be there till 6pm.

So once we get to MK we are all meeting at Xscape. Once we are all there, are we then going to move to the Underground car park? Be easier to fit Zap's coilovers that way. Then we can move from there to a Maccy D's or something?
The one at the stadium? :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #133 (Edited)
Ok fair enough, best to meet at Xscape at 6pm then? But soon as we are all there we shall move to the underground car park :)
Sounds good mate

1st set:
Pioneer
330w
80RMS
4ohms

2nd set:
Vibe 430Watt never been used still in the box
Unsure about the normal stuff let me know and i will bring both

The pioneer speakers are great I had them on my last set up and they have a nice amount of bass without distorting and also get very loud. Cant comment about the vibe ones as they have never been used.

I also have a 1000watt sub which will need a bit of soldering let me know and i can bring it

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Ok so plan goes like this.

Krazee finishes work at 5pm, DanDrury will meet him at work at 5. Them two will convoy to me *Luton* for 5:20-5:30. Us 3 will then convoy to MK for 6pm.
We thought it would be best to do that because you guys from Oxford and Aylesbury won't be there till 6pm.

So once we get to MK we are all meeting at Xscape. Once we are all there, are we then going to move to the Underground car park? Be easier to fit Zap's coilovers that way. Then we can move from there to a Maccy D's or something?
The one at the stadium? :thumbs_up:
Sounds good :) Saw Kraze today and spoke to him, sorted everything out re: Stevenage, we'll be up to you about 20 past 5 ish :) Keep your phone on and ill drop you a text when we're leaving :)

121 - 140 of 175 Posts