All Corsa Forum banner

161 - 175 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Yeah was good to meet you lot! Flame popping was a laugh, hopefully ill be able to do the same with my next one! :) I didnt get any pics as i forgot the camera, but ill leave that to ADam any way ... Show off! lol

·
Official Sticker Trader
1,107 Posts
Yeah was good to meet you lot! Flame popping was a laugh, hopefully ill be able to do the same with my next one! :) I didnt get any pics as i forgot the camera, but ill leave that to ADam any way ... Show off! lol
Heh, why am I a show off for having a good camera :p

You should key pop your current car tomorrow, as it's going to be scrapped anyway :D:D I reckon I could get mine to pop flames, but don't fancy ****ing up the car. :shocked:

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
yeah car still fine its been ragged around a bit more recently anyway fed up of it being so slow lol just needs oil, since i changed the sump gasket havent been able to get one bolt in so its losing bit more oil now but found out getting my new car on 5th december so not long!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Heh, why am I a show off for having a good camera :p

You should key pop your current car tomorrow, as it's going to be scrapped anyway :D:D I reckon I could get mine to pop flames, but don't fancy ****ing up the car. :shocked:
Yes, that is exactly! lol.

Yeah, thats not gonna happen ... Yet. 3" box on the 2nd, looking for a straight through next week :) Only got £30 to spend on one inc postage :)

161 - 175 of 175 Posts